HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragon Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Jaws:*stumbles and snorts at Myra. She lunges for her to have a proper fist fight* "I'm a warrior. I don't stay back" *she rolls with Myra and tries punching her in the face*

Hakon:"Who are you" *shakes his head at Mal* "How are you friends with that tank" *points Mal's staff to gesture at Jaws*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Bash: "Who cares, Hakon? You said it yourself, we aren't getting paid enough." *glares at Mal* "You want to go with her, be our guest."

Myra: *panics and steps back. She grabs one of Jaws' horns and yanks hard* "I don't care who you are. Warriors die every day. That is their defining trait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Malik: "I don't asnwer to you." *looks at Hakon.* "Then tell your icey bitch to stand down." *sits up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Jaws:*grunts and punches Myra in the gut* "The good ones don't go down so easily. I don't think you know who you took from me." *she pins Myra down, sitting on her waist* "That there, is a Prince" *nods to Mal* "So, as his guard, I'm here to bring him back" *she looks at Mal and purses her lips at him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Bash: *glares but cuts the ties on Mal's legs* "If she kills her, I'll cut your head off." *nods to Hakon* "Tell her to stand down."

Myra: *glares at Jaws* "If you were any good at your job, that wouldn't be necessary." *grins and swipes at Jaws' eye with a flaming arrowhead to get her to back off enough to wriggle free*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 am

Malik: *laughs.* "Kills Jaws. If I told Jaw to, she'd snap your friend in half."
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:04 am

Jaws:*gives Myra a toothy grin when Malik says that. She shrugs at Myra's other comment, not really caring about her judgement*

Hakon:*he stumbles over a rock when he hears that Mal is a prince.* "What the actual fu-" *he cuts himself off and looks shocked.* "But you were in the shitiest part of town. And we just kidnapped a prince." *he frowns and then realises what he just said* "awh shit, we just kidnapped a prince." *that means they're in serious trouble* "Elf prince, if you we let you go, will you let us go?" *is trying to barter*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:11 am

Bash: *frowns at Mal* "What a charming royal brat you are." *still shuffles away from him, a little shocked.* "But... who would have the gall to put a price on a prince's head."

Myra: *sighs at Hak's realisation that they're probably in trouble, but isn't as shocked since she's already been pinned to the ground for the sake of this kid* "For fuck's sake. If you're going to snap me in half get on with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:14 am

Malik: "No. But I will let you go if you find the people who want me dead." *looks down at the ropes.* "And untie me."
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:20 am

Hakon:*blinks and nods* "Yes. We'll do it" *says quickly before consulting Myra and Bash on the matter. He glances at them like 'uh, soz, i've decided for us'. He rushes forward and unties Mal's bindings.*

Jaws:*she climbs off Myra and helps her up* "Don't worry, I'll save the snapping for later if you don't come through with this deal." *Pats Myra's back as a friendly gesture. She picks up any spare arrows that were shot during the original attack on the camp*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:27 am

Bash: *eyes Hak shrewdly, but nods in agreement.* "Alright. We have no allegiances to speak of. It's not as if helping you would be breaking any bonds." *he offers Mal and hand up*

Myra: *frowns at being helped up and generally being treated like they didn't just try to kill each other* "Wait what? Just like that we're all buddy buddy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 am

Malik: *gets up and rubs his wrists. He glares at Bash's hand.* "Then who hired you?" *looks at Hakon.* "You, answer."
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:40 am

Jaws:"It's a pat on the back. I'm not asking for your hand in marriage" *smirks at Myra*

Hakon:*looks at Bash bashfully. He rubs his neck and clears his throat* "Well, it started when this guy posted a note in one of the taverns we go to. It was a job advert saying that this guy needed help transporting magic folks back to their own countries."

"Whenever we actually made a delivery, there would be these two people that would take the cargo from us. They didn't say much. Kinda had vacant smiles most of the time. I just thought they were weird, but didn't think much of it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 am

Bash: *exchanges looks with Hak* "It's an anonymous sort of work. People pay good money for not being traceable. Which means they pay you well enough that you won't bother to look. Like he said, we see people. People who would talk when it's life or money."

Myra: "Excuse me?" *raises her eyebrow at the smirk* "Forgive me but I feel like pinning me to the ground was more serious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:52 am

Malik: *frowns as that wasn't the answer he wanted.* "I will not execute you for kidnapping a prince if you find these people. You found me, so you can find them"
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 am

Jaws:*chuckles at Myra and shrugs* "Some people are into that."

Hakon:*nods, but notices Mal's frown.* "We'll find them for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age