Share | 

Runaway Roadway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:15 am

Malik: *he searches around the store until he manages to find an old smelly backpack. He brightens up and starts shoving all the bottles and tins into the bag. Once it's as full as he can make it, which isn't very full since there's hardly any food left, he swings the bag so it lands next to Hakon's feet.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 am

Hakon:"Thanks I guess" *says to Dorian. He feels a bit useless with his powers. He shakes it off and raises a brow at the bag before putting it on* "Are we becoming a team? I mean, I'm scared of you, but not as much as the guards that are after us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:22 am

Dorian: "Wisdom beyond your years." *remarks at Hakon's comment about Mal* "Is it to be teamwork then? I can't say I'm very good at that, but if there were ever a time to learn as you go, it would be now." *looks at Mal* "I'm game as long as you agree to stop lunging at people driving vehicles I'm riding in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:28 am

Malik: *rolls his eyes at Dorian and shrugs. He starts to make his way back to the van, only looking back once to see if they're following*
Back to top Go down
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

[The next day.]

Malik: *He still has that darn muzzle on. He's sitting up front with whoever is driving. He's leaning against his window and looking out of the front one.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Dorian: *has taken over driving. He's only had a basic understanding but since the road is straight and they're the only vehicle, they're doing okay. He's still only got one glove on* "You would think there would be more people around since everyone is so concerned with protecting them from us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Hakon:*is sat in the back seat like a naughty child. He pouts because he doesn't get to drive, even though he was terrible. He has his arms crossed and he glances out the window when Dorian speaks* "They've already evacuated to be protected I'm guessing" *shrugs and moves his eyes back to Mal* "There are some scary stories out there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Malik: *leans over and turns on the radio.*

[afe-. The criminals who escaped Lab Hokkstad are being rounded up as we speak. 100 of them escaped and around 60 of them have been caught and returned. The ones still at large are being tracked by PSF soldiers an-]

Malik: *turns off the radio with a muffled sigh.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Dorian: *rolls his eyes at Hakon's comment* "Oh, by all means tell a few. Nothing like a good horror story to alleviate palpable tension." *hears the transmission and his grip tightens on the wheel* "Well, that's even more terrifying." *instinctively he speeds up* "I wonder how far the others got."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Hakon:*frowns at Dorian's comment and decides to ignore it. The scary stories he's heard have all been about the kids in red uniforms and orange. He'd overheard guards talking, and it would genuinely make him fearful, that's why he's so jumpy around Mal* "Hopefully 40 are still out there and running like us. Did you know anyone inside?" *asking both of them*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Malik: *shakes his head- reds are isolated away from everyone and they're super rare. He rubs his temples and closes his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Dorian: "I knew one girl who could create ice, but it wasn't explosive like some others. There was a boy who could walk through walls that they kept in an iron vest to keep him doing it. He probably got captured. It was impossible to get it off." *glances at Mal's muzzle* "That girl was my friend though. I hope she's still out there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Hakon:*feels a little bad for Mal being so isolated* "I hope she froze their dicks off"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Malik: *snort laughs at what Hakon says. He gets up and moves to sit in the backseat, he kicks Hakon out of his seat. He wants to lie down- he's not feeling so good.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Dorian: "One perv guard tried to grope her once but, ironically, he lost his sexual appetite after I took my gloves off." *swerves a bit when Mal climbs into the back seat* "Hey, what are you doing? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Hakon:"Hey" *pouts at being kicked out of his own seat. He fumbles and eventually climbs into the front seat, but turns around to Mal* "You look a bit pale" *says quietly* "Maybe they're travel sick"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Malik: *turns away from them and snuggles into the seats.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Dorian: *looks at Mal in the rear view mirror* "It's that or the fact he hasn't eaten in days. We need to get that thing of his face. And, of course, when I say 'we' I mean you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Hakon:*makes a strangled noise* "Excuse YOU! Why me?" *pouts again*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 pm

[The minivan makes lurches forward and makes a terrible sound before he slowly rolls to a stop. They're in the middle of no where with a flickering light hovering over them.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Dorian: *rolls his eyes* "Because while you may be intellectually inferior, you're stronger than me, and have the ability to touch someone without them wanting to aggressively hump you." *wiggles his bare hand.* "But I didn't say I wouldn't help. We agreed to teamwork, remember?" *offers a small smile. He jumps when the van slows to a stop, looking at the controls like he'll magically know what they mean.* "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:22 pm

Hakon:*huffs at Dorian's explanation and insult to his intelligence. He rolls his eyes and then stiffens when the van stops moving* "See, this is what happens when you try to tell others what to do" *mumbles to Dorian and wags a finger at him. He frowns at the dashboard and points to the petrol symbol* "So...I'm guessing we're empty"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:28 pm

[There's a sound of someone walking towards them coming from the forest, there's a flash light.]
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Dorian: *looks at Hakon, exasperated* "Oh yes, serves me right that now all three of us are stuck out here." *ducks down when he sees the beam of the light* "We can't let them take us back there. It's fight or die, right? Or fight and die. Whichever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Hakon:*whines at Dorian's 'fight and die'. He shimmies down in his seat, hoping that maybe they wont be noticed* "We got to act normal if they talk to us. What's normal??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   

Back to top Go down

Runaway Roadway
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next