HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Runaway Roadway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Dorian: "What?" *doesn't realise what's happened until Mal stiffens, then he notices his bare skin is touching his wrist* "No, NO!" *He tugs to pull away but Mal's lying on his arm at an angle in the scuffle and he can't* "Get off me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:31 pm

Malik: *groans and tries shaking his head clear. He lets out a hard breath that is muffled by the gag. His knees give out from underhim and falls away from Dorian.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Hakon:*looks even more confused at Mal's reaction. He pauses and then narrows his eyes for a moment before looking at Dorian* "You best put that glove back on." *he's got his lips pursed because he's trying not to snort at what he thinks Dorian's power is* "Before you do anything more inappropriate"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Dorian: *crawls away from Mal as soon as he's free and scrambles into the corner.* "I'm so sorry." *Looks hurt at Hakon* "The only thing I'm finding inappropriate is your blatant lack of tact and compassion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Malik: *is still bent over in his seat and closes his eyes tight and buries his head into the seat.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Hakon:*scoffs at Dorian feeling sorry for himself as he carries on driving. He slows down when the road gets rougher* "This isn't about you" *he looks at Mal* "Hey, uh...you're okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Dorian: "He's not hurt." *grumbles and puts his hand in his pocket* "And neither are you, you're welcome." *looks at Mal* "I didn't meant to... it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Malik: *takes some deep breaths and then sits up, narrows his eyes on both of them. He kicks the handbreak down so the van breaks hard. Mal then opens up the van and gets out of it and stalks away from them.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Hakon:*he slams forward when Mal breaks the car. He watches Mal stalk off and then looks back at Mal* "...I suppose we should go after him?" *he pats Dorian's shoulder before getting out of the car* "Thanks for not killing me, Yellow" *he follows Mal and calls after him* "Hey Red, where are you going to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 am

Dorian: *flinches at the hand on his shoulder, but still rolls his eyes* "This kid is going to get us killed after so many people died for us to leave alive." *gets out of the car too* "Darling, what rational path of thinking put you in the mindset that walking away from a moving vehicle into the wilderness with no plan or sustenance was a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 am

Malik: *turns and frowns when he sees they're both following him. He flags them and walks a little bit faster. He keeps walking for about a mile and then he manages to find an old abandoned petrol station. He kicks in the door and starts looking around: its pretty much mostly empty, but there are a few bottles of water, tins that have beans in them, and some pain killers. He grabs a bottle and looks frustrated and throws it at the window where it just bounces off.
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 am

Hakon:*jogs after Mal and slows down when he enters the station. He immediately opens a bottle of water and gulps half of it down. He wanders over to the tills, looking for something sharp to open Mal's mouth guard*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 am

Dorian: "sighs at the bottle bouncing off the window.* "I hope you weren't expecting to find better out here." *looks around and pulls a rusty screwdriver off the shelf. He hands it to Hakon with his bare hand* "You're stronger than me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 am

Malik: *is tugging at the muzzle and scratching against it. He's still handcuffed to.&
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 am

Hakon:*blinks and looks a bit scared* "Me? But...he's a red" *mumbles. He huffs and heads over to Mal with a little bit of hesitance. He clears his throat when he gets close to Mal* "Uh...do you want to use this, because I don't think I should get too close" *says quickly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 am

Dorian: "He's a red, you're a beefcake, unless you've somehow grown up without access to a mirror or in fact any reflective surface." *goes to snatch the screwdriver back, then remembers his missing glove and holds out his hand for it instead* "If you're going to be feeble about it, I'll give it a go." *looks a little sheepish at Mal* "I'll do my best not to touch your skin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:31 am

Malik: *whips around at the pair of them and frowns, wondering what they're up to. He sees the screw driver and snatches it from them. He starts just stabbing at the muzzle*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 am

Hakon:*raises his hands up to show that he's innocent. He feels bad for Mal because he must be really thirsty. He winces at each stab and shakes his head* "Maybe jab it from the gap between the metal and you're skin?"

*he looks at Dorian and raises his eyebrows* "I doesn't matter if you're a beefcake when powers are involved"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:41 am

Dorian: *smirks a little bit* "But you admit you know you are one?" *his smile dies when he looks at mal* "Maybe we can help we can see it better than you can." *cautiously steps forward* "We could find a weaker spot?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 am

Malik: *points the screwdriver at them when they get too close. He does end up listening to Hakon and tries wedging the screwdriver between his cheek and the muzzle. He winces and a small bead of blood runs from underneath the muzzle. He looks concentrated, but then there's a snapping noise...and the screwdriver breaks into two. Mal pulls the piece back and looks at them in his hands looking very confuse and annoyed.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am

Hakon:"Well...yeah" *he knows he's a beefcake. He snaps his head to Mal when he hears the snapping noise and then pulls a face at seeing the screwdriver in two parts* "Well shit" *mumbles and looks around. He heads towards the doors where there's a branch and grips it tightly* "Okay Red. I'm going to need you to scare the powers out of me. Maybe I can get the guard off that way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 am

Dorian: *sighs at the screwdriver breaking* "It's just not your day." *looks shocked at Hakon* "Is it only fear that triggers them?" *looks at his own hand and thinks* "If that fails, there is a different route to take, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 am

Malik: *snaps his head at Hakon and throws the screwdriver at him. He shakes his head and points at the two of them and does an X gesture with his arms. He doesn't want either of them touching him.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 am

Hakon:"I don't know, but I was scared in the van when I sprouted weeds." *shrugs and then yelps and ducks away from the screwdriver. His powers didn't work at all, and so Hakon just dodged instead. He sighs and drops the branch* "I guess the mask will have to stay on for now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 am

Dorian: *shrugs* "It was worth a try. And honourable of you, I guess, since the red hasn't exactly been gracious for all your assistance." *despite his words, he looks apologetic at Mal* "We'll figure out how to get it off. THere has to be a way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   

Back to top Go down

Runaway Roadway
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next