Share | 

Runaway Roadway

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:27 pm

[ A mysterious disease has killed 90% of the world's children, but for the 10% that survived...death would have been nicer. They are rounded up by PSF soldiers and sent to concentration camps where the public think the scientists are looking for a cure. However, that's not the case. The children now have superpowers and are extremely dangerous- There are 5 groups: Red, Orange, Yellows, Greens and Blues. Reds are the most powerful to Blues who are the least dangerous.

It's up to you how long they've been at the Hokkstad Camp, and up to you what class they are in- as long as it's yellows to blues. I'm going to skip the escape as its pretty obvious that they escape. There was a giant explosion at the camp and all the kids made a run for it- most of them got shot and died, or were captured. A small number managed to escape.

-Your characters are in the back of a minivan driving in the middle of the night. They're not being chased, but it's better to get away.-

Malik: *they found Malik in the corridor, handcuffed and gagged with some sort of muzzle [think of the one that Loki wheres in Avengers] and they can't manage to get it off. He was knocked out by a soldier just as they escaped, but without him, your two wouldn't have escaped as he found a small path that led to the carpark where they found the minivan. ....Mal is also wearing a red uniform because I'm leading the story and I say so Razz]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Dorian: *is like 17 in this, pretty and boyishly attractive. He's a yellow, and wearing long sleeves and pants with gloves on that are old and flaky. He looks shaken and pale.* "I suppose now would be as good a time as any to say I'm uncomfortable in silence." *he kneels a good few feet from Mal and pokes a clothed part of his body with a gloved finger* "Please don't be dead or dying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Hakon:*is driving the minivan. He looks at dorian through the mirror* "Maybe don't poke the red??" *sounds a bit distressed. He's the oldest, but is driving seems like he didn't exactly have time to pass his test when he was younger. He's trying his best. Hakon's in a navy blue uniform.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Malik: *is still passed out.*

[The night is cold and the three of them have had nothing to eat in the past day. It's been about 5 hours since their escape]
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Dorian: *rolls his eyes at Hakon as he pokes Mal again* "I thought it was safer than a slap or a swift kick to the gut. Maybe you could drive in a straight line and not risk the two of us knocking about back here like pinballs?" *rubs his arms with his gloved hands against the cold.* "I never asked: what got you the blues?" *gestures his uniform* "Please don't say you don't want to talk about it because I'm hungry, tired and silence would kill me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Hakon:*mumbles at Dorian 'backseat driving'...as if you could call it that when Hakon's barely driving properly anyways* "I panicked and I just jumped in the first empty seat I could, okay? You're not dead" *he furrows his eyebrows at Dorian's question and shrugs* "Talk about your power, Yellow"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Malik: *wakes up slowly, but neither of the other two notice yet. He listens to their conversation.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Dorian: *balls his gloved hands into tight fists* "I asked first, darling. I feel like the relationship of criminal cohorts should be based on mutual trust, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 pm

Hakon:*rolls his eyes at Dorian* "I'm not the dangerous one" *mutters. He sighs* "I used my powers a couple of times, made some grass grow, and then I couldn't do it again. I got put in the blue uniform because I've got powers, but they're useless"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Malik: *waits to see if Dorian says his power.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Dorian: "Lucky you." *shies to the side subtly* "I'm not sure how I would begin to explain what I can do. I'm not even sure if that's how to describe it, since I don't control it. It happened to me, maybe that's better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Malik: *sighs, but it obvs sounds muffled. He sits up and puts a cuffed hand to his head where a nasty bruise is.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Hakon:"Yeah, no, that doesn't help. I have no idea" *chuckles, but chokes on the breath when Mal wakes up. The van jerks because he didn't expect Mal to sit up so quickly. He rights his driving and rubs his neck* "Sorry" *mumbles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:22 pm

Dorian: "When I'm feeling less cryptic, you'll be the first to know." *lurches into Mal a bit at the van swerving and scrambles back like he was on fire. He clears his throat* "Do we have anything to get that off in here?" *motions to Mal's muzzle and tries to look in the footwells and over into the front next to Hak.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Malik: *falls back and hits the wall of the van. He grunts and looks pissed at them both, his hair in his face.*

[There's nothing in the car to break off the muzzle.]
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Hakon:*glances back at the two of them, and looks a bit bashful when Mal looks so angry.* "...I could try my powers?" *he's not confident in them. He looks at Dorian* "at least if you're not willing to use yours? You can drive"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Dorian: "Believe me, my powers are no help. It's best if you just never touch me. Either of you." *still uses his gloved hand to try and move some hair carefully from Mal's face.* "But if you want to swap out, at least the journey might be more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Malik: *lunges forward when Dorian touches Mal's hair as if to bite him.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Hakon:*jumps and yelps when Mal lunges for Dorian. He swerves the van on accident and turns back to face the road. His inner monologue is 'omg the little boy is going to kill us'. When he glances back at Mal, he notices there's blood on his red shirt and his eyes widen* "Don't touch the dangerous kid"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Dorian: *panics when a bit of Mal's muzzle rips his glove and it falls off. He pulls his hand back, holding it out of sight* "Alright, that was unnecessary. You really think we're going to hurt you after all that?" *stops at seeing the blood* "I wasn't planning on it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Malik: *Snorts and glares at the both of them. He tries to get up and goes toward's Hakon.*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Hakon:*his eyes widen when Mal goes towards him. He makes a high pitched yelp sound and shuffles away as much as he can. He stretches out his arm as a block and ends up growing some weedy looking flowers in the moldy bits of the car ( I imagine the car is quite dingy and dirty ) because he's scared of the red shirt* "I'm not going to do anything. You can go back to lunging on him" *points his finger to Dorian*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Dorian: "He's driving the van, idiot!" *tries to wrestle Mal back with just his gloved hand. He hisses at Hakon* "A fine way to treat the only person currently on this earth trying to help you." *pulls harder and on instinct he uses his bare hand, trying to avoid Mal's skin*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Malik: *Goes to grab the handbreak to stop the minivsan, but Dorian has already tackled him back. He growls and tries to elbow him, but Dorian accidentally grabs Malik's wrist and Malik just freezes, stiff as a board. His eyes grow wide and his jaw drops a little*
Back to top Go down
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 pm

Hakon:*smiles bashfully at Dorian's response to him. Though, his smile drops when Dorian touches him and Mal suddenly goes stiff. He looks confused and furrows his eyebrows* "You didn't break him, did you?" *he takes a turning to start going down a dirt path*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Roadway   

Back to top Go down

Runaway Roadway
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next