HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kidnapping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Kidnapping   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 pm

[In the old warehouse the group hide out in between usually for exchanges. Mal is tied to a chair. They snatched him from the audience during the performance, and now cant' get rid of him without admitting to his kidnapping, or alerting the person who hired them and risking Mal being killed and framing them for murder. There's only the street lamp outside.]

Dorian: *pacing, still in his stage makeup. He's the ringmaster and a slight of hand magician* "I knew we shouldn't have done this. We're out of our depth now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Hakon:*frowns and is leaning on the wall next to the window. He's watching Mal and then glances at Dorian* "Let's just bring him in to our client with a knife stuck in their head, see how they react to that." *huffs and moves over to Mal, crouching in front of him. He moves some of his hair behind his ear as if he has feelings for him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Malik: *spits in Hakon's face and tries to headbutt him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

Dorian: *cocks an eyebrow at Hakon* "And be arrested for his murder after they call the police? Could you be more pathetically rookie about killing, my dear?" *looks disgusted at Mal* "Why anyone would want you dead is certainly a mystery. Quiet down or we'll get kinky and add a gag and blindfold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:08 am

Hakon:"We're already probably being framed for it anyways, may as well get put away for something we did do" *flinches at Mal spitting on him. He lifts his chair and tips it back quickly to scare him, but he makes sure it balances on two legs and doesn't actually fall*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am

Malik: *gives a small gasp when Hakon pushes his chair back.* "Fuck you. You think I'm scared of a gag?" *wrinkles his nose*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 am

Dorian: *chuckles* "If I wanted you to be scared, I'd be a little more creative. Trust me." *turns to Hakon* "Perhaps you're right, but you don't have the temperament for prison. And, as it happens, I just might care too much about you to let you end up there. That thought crossed your mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 am

Hakon:*smirks at Mal gasping. He rolls his eyes at Dorian* "I'd be fine in prison. You on the other hand, would be someone to worry about." *pulls Mal back forward quite sharply.* "But seeing as you're stubborn, we'll do thinks your way." *stands up from Mal* "We run away with him. Can't frame us if he sticks with us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 am

Malik: "I'll fight you every step of the way." *struggles in his chair.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am

Dorian: "I'd like to think I'd get by on my wits. Nice to hear you talking sense though." *frowns at Mal* "Yes, escape and see if the person who wanted you dead so badly they hired us misses a second time." *looks at Hak* "We should move now, before they manage to track us here. If you wouldn't mind." *indicates to untie Mal*

*headlights flash outside*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 am

Hakon:*he snaps his head to the window before ducking away quickly. He unties Mal from the chair, but uses the rope as a leash and pulls him close* "Do you wanna die?" *says lowly to Mal*

*there's talking outside and then a rock gets thrown through the window. Except it's not a rock because it's ticking.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am

Malik: *stumbles and fights against the rope. UNTIL he sees the bomb, he rushes ahead of the boys.* "Which way is out?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 am

Dorian: *hears the ticking and runs towards the back door* "Both of you, this way!" *holds the door open* "I sincerely hope you're worth all this trouble. Who is it exactly who wants to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:53 am

Hakon:*snorts at Mal's reaction, a bit amused. He grins and chases after him and Dorian, following them the way out. Behind him the grenade explodes and the blast makes him stumble ahead, bumping into Mal and Dorian*

*there's guards at the exits ready to fight Mal and co.* "They're leaving here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 am

Malik: "I don't know! They hired you!" *falls onto his knees before stumbling to get up. Mal stops when he sees some guards, instead of slowing down, he speeds up and rugby tackles one guard to the ground and punches him hard in the throat.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 am

Dorian: *grunts and fumbles at Hak stumbling into him, wincing as his ears ring from the explosion* "If you're going to kill something, can I make a suggestion?"

*another guard pulls a gun on Mal* "One more move and I'll put one between your eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 am

Hakon:"Nope" *says quickly. He looks surprised at Mal's fighting move and is kind of impressed.* "Sure, try that" *he runs and punches the guard in the ribs, trying to twist the gun out of his hand*

Guard1:*he expected Mal to be afraid, so when he completely tackles him, he yelps and falls backwards in surprise. He tries pushing Mal off him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:05 am

Mal: *looks at the guy who holds a gun to him and frowns, totally ready to beat his arse too. He watches as he gets beaten up by Hakon. He turns back to the guard who's trying to push him and punches him* "Who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:12 am

Dorian: *picks up a dislodged brick and throws it at guard1*

Guard 2: *grimaces at Mal* "Does it matter?" *goes to fire a shot at Mal but Hak wrestling with his grip means he misses.* "Sorry, bigfoot. Strict orders. You and your skinny friend are to stay alive." *kicks at Hak's crotch*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 am

Guard1:*swings a punch and makes contact with Mal's eye and bridge of his nose. He reaches for the rope, yanking it so it hurts Mal from the sharp movement, but inevitably drops him when his arm gets hit by the brick* "It doesn't matter who we are Malika Al-Fir. It's who we know."

Hakon:"How nice of you" *twists out of the way to avoid the brunt force of the kick. He grabs the guard's gun and tries to twist it on himself* "You're pretty noisy for someone trying to keep this a secret" * = he thinks it's a secret seeing as they sent in him and dorian to do his dirty work*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 am

Malik: *yelps when he gets punched and his nose starts to bleed and he holds a hand over his eye. He chokes when he gets pulled by the rope and kicks out at the person. He manages to grab the person's gun and fires, not giving any warning.*
Back to top Go down
Viktor Nikiforov

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 am

Dorian: *goes to throw another brick but ducks away from the gunshot*

Guard2: *slices at Hak's wrist with a knife* "How else are we going to get the police here to find you? Scum like you deserve prison"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 am

Guard1:*looks shocked when he feels the gunshot. He slumps on the ground, immediately dead*

Hakon:*shouts in pain before slamming the guard against the wall of the building. He twists the gun and shoots the guard before letting him go quickly* "Then we wont stay long enough for them to find us" *he pulls Mal up into a standing position*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping   

Back to top Go down

Kidnapping
Page 1 of 1