HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Police on the Loose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Malik: *he gets into the front seat and gets comfy.* “Make sure none of your offices find me alone.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Dorian: *shudders* "Makes me wonder which ones she's already had. Grady is rotund and repulsive. I see him needing to pay for company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Hakon:*gets into the drivers side and looks at Dorian* "You're in the back, sorry" *is a little bit amused but then pulls a face* "How many officers have you fucked?" *starts driving and looks a bit lost in thought* "We'll need a list, because I guess they're suspects now. Do you have any family that would hate your profession, Ali?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Malik: “He.* looks angry* “It’s he, male.” * thinks and counts in his fingers before listing 10
Names, including the chief.* “I don’t think it’s him(the chief), he can barely get it up and he’s an idiot.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Dorian: *looks alarmed that it takes Mal a while to count* "That's a little more than I wanted to know about the chief." *finds the names Mal gives on his phone* "There's a lot of people though. Three of them were in the office this week. Had access to the guns."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Hakon:*frowns at the Chief information, but still mumbles to himself* "Aint that the truth." *he sighs when there's so many suspects. He rubs his face when he gets to a stop light and takes a second longer than he should with driving again.* "Wait, what? You're a he huh?" *mumbles and glances at Mal* "Maybe that's an additional thing the unsub is using to target the victims" *trans violence is pretty prevalent. Even if the customers aren't trans, they might be targets because they had sex with a trans person*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Malik: *shakes his head* “I don’t think it’s got anything to do with me being trans. He stares out the window* “An Asian boy I know got taken first, he’s only 14. That was 2 months ago, and then it was a woman, a German one I think, and then...my brother got taken. They were all cis people.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Dorian: *frowns a bit* "Did you report it? We didn't get the case. There may have been something overlooked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Hakon:"So you think these kidnappings are connected to the customer killings? You think it could be the same person?" *he parks into the police station* "You said you were kidnapped once. What happened"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Malik: “of course I did. But it’s just another missing prostitute” *shrugs* “I was 13. I didn’t know what I was doing trying to sell myself.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm

Dorian: *looks surprised* "Thirteen, huh?" *puts his phone away* "We care. Not all officers are the same. The sergeant owes me a favour. I can get those cases assigned to us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Hakon:*stares at Mal for a second and feels quite bad for him.* "Damn. Your life sucks" *says truthfully* "How'd you get out of the whole kidnapping thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Malik: “I guess they got tired of me and dumped me on the side of the road and I walked home.” *sounds far away*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Dorian: "Seems like normal dirt bag behaviour." *his phone beeps* "I have the cases. And I'm already spotting several errors on the crime scene descriptions alone. We should go somewhere away from the precinct. You've got some sort of hovel off your measly detective salary haven't you, Hakon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:57 pm

Hakon:"They dropped you off..." *sounds like he almost doesn't believe Mal. He's a little bit suspicious* "We're already at the station, Dorian." *looks at him* "We still need to do things by the book, right? Otherwise we wont catch anyone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Malik: “Can I have that food you promised me? That mars bar I used as a gun didn’t last very long.” *hos stomach growls*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Dorian: "Here I was hoping not to be in the radius of Grady's smell." *turns to Mal* "If you're not opposed to precinct cafeteria food." *holds the door open* "People won't bat an eye. They're so burned out they won't even notice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Hakon:*blinks and looks so embarrassed at the fact that he got fooled by a mars bar. He turns away quickly and gets out, leading Mal to the cafeteria. He nods for Dorian to sit down with Mal while he gets a couple of plates of food. He loads up on sausages, eggs, chips, beans for one plate. And then on the other there's some cakes and custard, some biscuits, and some jelly cups. He grabs a few bottles of water and heads back over to the table*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Malik: *some officers stare as Malik walks into the cafe. He’s in sultry clothing and some of them hve fucked him before. He eyes widen when he sees the food* “All for me?” *he digs in on the deserts first*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Dorian: *takes like one sandwich and looks at Hakon's plate like, really?* "Save some for the rest of the precinct." *sits down and looks at the faces of those who've spotted Mal* "Well, you seem popular. I'll think twice before I stand and listen to Cortez talk about his wife and kids."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Hakon:*watches Mal and shrugs* "I didn't know what you'd want...so I got everything" *he smiles at Dorian and eats a sausage* "What do you mean, this is my usual plate. I'm just sharing" *he sees other people staring and clears his throat to get them to back off. He takes off his jacket* "You cold, Ali?" *kind of forces the jacket on him anyways*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Malik: *jumps when Hakon puts his jacket on him* “I told you, I come here quite often. I know my way around your station. I broke the printer last time I was here.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Dorian: "Just as well wives aren't frequent flyers." *scans through the minimal crime scene photos and shows them* "Whoever took these is either blind or doesn't have enough fingers to hold a camera."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Hakon:*stiffens and snaps his head to Mal* "You broke the printer? I had a late deadline because of that. How come I've never noticed you before. Have you seen me before?" *sounds personally offended. He shakes his head and glances at the photos.* "Maybe not the best thing to look at over dinner" *snorts at Dorian, but gives him a little smile.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Malik: “Lube and printers don’t mix” *shrugs before he finishes his full which is barely anything. He looks satisfied though.* “Will I be going home with one of you?” *florts and flutters his eye
Lashes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   

Back to top Go down

Police on the Loose
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next