HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Police on the Loose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Hakon:*brakes the car when Mal says to. He looks at him with concern when he starts shaking and gives Mal the flask of water* "Okay. Tell us your name" *sounds gentler than Dorian. He's trying to put Mal at ease*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Malik: *he shakes his head* “I don’t know.” *he refuses the water and gets off Hakon’s lap and sits in the back* “Ali”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Dorian: "Either way, you're scared." *looks at Hakon* "Maybe we can ask to be assigned to the case. It can't be open if there's so little being done about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Hakon:"It's obvious Ali need some protection since someone's out to kill her" *mumbles in though. He watches Mal, trying to get information* "This has turned out to be more serious than I imagined. I thought prostitutes were just being taken, rather shot at like this in public." *he looks back at Mal and tries to stare him down* "So you know nothing at all. Yet, you knew where to drive, and the fact that they were after you. Does this happen often"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Malik: “You’re not listening. You were the ones being shot at. The customers are the ones being shot. You were the customers in their eyes. You can’t go back to the station. You’ll be hunted down.” *wipes his face and gets out of the car, his legs wobbly.* “Yeah, I’ve been kidnapped before.” *says quietly* “Don’t fancy it again.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Dorian: *looks confused* "They thing two police officers would hire a sex worker and take her in their car? Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer are they?" *softens at Mal's words* "We should call for backup."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Hakon:*he gets out of the car and purses his lips when Mal says he's been kidnapped. He closes his eyes and looks annoyed* "For fucks sake. We're going to have to go somewhere, Ali." *opens his eyes and looks at him* "We can't camp out here for the rest of our lives, so we just have to face the music. You can go if they're not shooting at you." *crosses his arms and nods to Dorian to report the crime and get back up. He goes to the boot of his car and pulls out his regular clothes and starts getting changed out of his uniform. He's hoping that a change of clothes will help him blend in* "I'm walking to the station."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:10 pm

Malik: *sits down in the floor. It’s verh dirty* “How do you know it’s not a copper? Who’s waiting for you at the station? Cops often come to us for services, officer. I’ve fucked a few from the station.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Dorian: *takes his phone out and rolls his eyes at Mal* "It can't be all of them. We report it, and they know about it. That's the way this happens to work." *calls the station to report the incident* "Hakon, there are officers on the scene. They need us for statements."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Hakon:"Then you have suspects" *raises a brow at Mal as he buttons up a new shirt. He grabs a backpack and pulls his hood up* "A second a go you knew nothing" *snorts.* "But fine. We go home and I'll contact someone trustworthy" *he already has his phone out, starting to text Knutr to meet him at his place. He trusts him with his life*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Malik: “I’m not giving any statements.” * gets up* “Goodnight officers”

Le skip

It’s been a couple of days since the whole thing. Hakon and Dorian got the day off and get paid for it. They’re now working on the case*

Malik: *is working and is having sex with a customer in an alley. His shirt is pulled up over his shoulders and his shorts are somewhere on the floor*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Dorian: "Ballistics came back on the bullets. A collection of guns used in previous unconnected crimes. Seems like our friend was right. I think they were taken from the evidence lockup." *hasn't so much as asked Hakon if he's okay, just focused on the case*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Hakon:*frowns and crosses his arms. He's in a bad mood after getting shot at a couple of times. He sighs* "We need more evidence than that though. We need motive. Why go for the customers? That sounds bad-" *he's basically saying why go for the customers when the prostitutes are surely the better target for violence and crime. He rubs his face* "I can only assume this unsub is still after us since they didn't manage to do the job well enough last time"

*he's walking down the street with Dorian and they come across the alley way* "Why isn't that guy getting shot at?" *frowns when he notices it's Mal. He rolls his eyes* "Hey! Bang bang, you're in danger dude" *snaps*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Malik: *is making some loud noises before he stops and glares at Hakon and Dorian*

Guy: * doesn’t stop and just flips Hakon* “Wair your ducking turn.” *bites Mals shoulder*

Malik*winces *
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Dorian: *flashes his badge* "Oh, it's definitely your turn my friend. And my colleague is right. You seem pretty confident for someone bullets are going to be making holes in soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Hakon:*storms over to Mal and the guy. He puts his hand on the guy's shoulder and pulls him off roughly* "Use your hand to finish off at time. When I say you're in danger, you might want to listen" *pulls out a gun of his own and aims it at his head so he gets the point*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Guy:* steps back, letting Mal fall to the floor, and puts his hands ip* “Hey, I don’t want no trouble. Just wanted to fuck a slut.” *backs away*

Malik: *glares up at the dude and picks himself up, pulling down his shirt and finding his shorts and slipping them one.* “This is the second customer you’ve chased away.”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Dorian: "Sorry, but you should have seen that coming when you chose your profession." *handcuffs the guy while Hakon has his gun out.* "But since I've only got one pair, you're free to run."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Hakon:*puts his gun away and throws Mal a twenty* "You should really get your money before the sex" *he frowns at him* "But, I'm going to tell you why I'm here" *stops Mal from running* "You say customers are getting killed for using prostitutes, and yet here you are, having sex with a customer. That looks pretty bad on your part, don't you agree? You know there's a chance that you're putting that guy in danger, and you do nothing. So, I want you to work with us on this case. Or, I'm taking you in"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Malik: “what? So you expect me to just stop working? I need money to eat.”

The man runs away before Dorian can grab him. He vanished into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Dorian: "Well then, by all means continue working. You'll have no need to eat if you get shot in the crossfires." *puts away his handcuffs* "Let us buy you dinner. Maybe a jacket? And then you can let us know what it will take to get you onboard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Hakon:"You can be on paid leave" *he shows Mal some cash* "You'll get meals at the station and we have housing too." *he pockets the cash* "At the moment, you're our only lead, and we keep meeting. we'd be idiots not to work with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Malik: *he thinks and he looks worried.* “Alright, but I need Monday’s off.” *holds him and leans away from the pair of them.* “and a gun or a taser to protect myself”
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Dorian: *raises eyebrow* "I'm not giving you a police issue weapon. We will be sufficient protection as long as you don't run off. If you happen to shoot someone when we're not around, it's still a crime." *opens the car door* "Perhaps Hakon might want to give you his sidearm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Hakon:"Uh no. You're getting a taser, not a gun" *looks at Dorian* "and especially not my gun" *he secures it more into the back of his pants. He looks back at Mal curiously* "What do you do on mondays?" *he shakes his head* "You know what, nevermind. I'm glad you're finally listening" *murmurs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   

Back to top Go down

Police on the Loose
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next