HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Police on the Loose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Dorian: "Not me. I don't live alone." *looks at Hakon* "Perhaps you can be accommodating?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Hakon:*screws his face up at the lube comment and then snorts at Mal's fluttering eyelashes. He laughs until Dorian speaks* "Wait, you don't live alone? I didn't know about this" *he sounds offended* "You don't tell me nothing." *pouts and then looks at Mal* "Are you allergic to dogs and cuteness? Because I have a pup at home"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 am

Malik: *screws his nose up* “A dog? It’s better than rats. We should stay at one place. All of us. Don’t want the murderer picking us off one by one.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winchwritergirls.forumotion.co.uk
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:08 am

Dorian: "That's because you're such a good detective I thought you'd have figured it out." *smirks, then frowns at Mal* "I don't want to ask were you sleep where rats are your roommates, but you are right. I'll have to make a quick phonecall if we're to have a sleepover. Might mention the potential threat to my life as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:13 am

Hakon:"Oh, good thing you selected my place then, since nobody is allowed over Dorian's. He probably has a kink room or something he's trying to hide." *mumbles and crosses his arms* "But yeah, that's fine. Little Brown will be happy for the company. She'll probably piss herself"

[le skip to Hakon's house]

Hakon:*he unlocks the door and whistles* "Hey girl, I'm home~" *sings and jingles his keys. He glances back at Dorian and Mal.* "Brace yourselves"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 am

LB: *comes running into the room, she’s a 4month puppy, and jumps up on her daddy, wagging her tail and barking, slobber going everywhere.*

Malik: *walks in and looks around at Hakon’s flat. It’s nice and stylish , yet simple. He sees some family photos and has a look*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 am

Dorian: *wrinkles his nose at the mess LB makes* "Perhaps my house might have been worth the risk after all." *looks around the house* "Though I must say this isn't a far cry from what I imagined for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:25 am

Hakon:*laughs and catches LB with a grin. He nuzzles into her and tries to put her back down onto the ground.* "What, your roommate doesn't slobber? Interesting" *he hums and smirks at Dorian, though his attention is half diverted because he giving LB lots of pats of affection.*

*Lined on Hakon's walls and mantle piece, there's family photos of his dad and his sister. Some are when he's young and still in high school, others are when he's older and graduated college etc. One is in a fancy frame, and it's him holding LB when she's a really young pup. It's a new picture and Hakon looks like a happy daddy Razz*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 am

Lb: *jumps down and runs over to dorian, all wiggling. She jumps up at him and tries to like his face*

Malik: *looks a little sad at the photos*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 am

Dorian: *moves away from the dog but pats her.* "My roommate is significantly less hairy, we'll say that." *walks around the living room* "Cosy. Do you not entertain much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 am

Hakon:*looks offended at Dorian's comment* "My friends like my company rather than my decor" *rolls his eyes and smiles* "I've had lots of parties here. Just less so now that I'm on the force." *he looks over at Mal and tilts his head* "You alright, Ali?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:38 am

Malik: *snaps his head up* “Yeah, good.” *moves away from the photos* “Do you have any clothes I could borrow? I don’t want to spend tonight in a crop top and shorts*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 am

Dorian: "Huh, I didn't know you had friends." *muses. He then looks between Hakon and Mal* "I think the only thing he'd have that might fit you is a saved babygrow of some kind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:44 am

Hakon:*mimes Dorian's words again* "Well, I don't keep secrets, you just don't ask." *he blinks and shakes his head* "I only have doggy clothes, and I don't think Mal can get into those. She- He'll just have to borrow something of mine." *he slips up with Mal's pronouns, but tries to correct himself, allbeit a bit awkwardly. He goes to his room and then comes out with a plain tshirt and workout leggings that are tight on him, so shouldn't be too bad on Mal*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:47 am

Malik: *just starts getting changed in the living room. He’s completely naked before he gets changed
Into Hakon’s clothes that drown him.* “I feel like a clown” * sighs and then goes to Hakon’s fridge and picks up a beer*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 am

Dorian: "We don't ask each other personal things, Hakon, it disturbs from the work. I don't recall you ever inquiring who I lived with, for instance." *stifles a chuckle at Mal* "Oh dear. At the very least they'll keep you warm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 am

Hakon:"No, I just try to come over your house and you shut me down" *shrugs simply at Dorian* "Don't pin this on me, Sir. I just assumed you lived with a black cat" *he watches Mal and pulls a face* "At least offer if you're going to just take one" *he grabs a beer for himself and Dorian. He sits on the floor to pet LB* "I have a spare room, and then the couch...so I don't know if you guys want to fight for it, or alternate. I'll get Lil Brown to stay in my room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 am

Malik: “I’m having the bed. I sleep rough and actually have a bed that I don’t have to have sex in” *opens his beer and drinks*
Back to top Go down
DorianIsPerfection

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 am

Dorian: *drops the matter and takes the beer* "I'm not fussy. I don't plan on sleeping much. This is more a murder investigation and less a sleepover." *looks at his phone*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Cat

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:04 am

Hakon:"You still have to sleep Dorian." *snorts* "But I guess the sofa will be for you then. Ali gets the spare room. I'll replace the sheets so they don't have any dog hair on them" *rubs his neck and smiles a little* "Sometimes she likes her space, but she'll have to deal with me" *chuckles and ruffles LB's fur*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shithead
Chelsie

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am

Lb*has a big dopey smiles and licks Hakon’s chin*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police on the Loose   

Back to top Go down

Police on the Loose